24.03.20 - GVP
Date: 24th Mar 2020 @ 8:14am
Good morning everyone!
Below is the GVP/Grammar/SPaG video.
Did you find any other words that belonged to the 'cent' family?
Here are some similiar questions you can practice at home:
1. Underline the parenthesis in this sentence.
I decided to play on the swings (it was a glorious sunny day) in the local park.
2. Write these homophone words in the correrct sentence.
allowed / aloud
I read the text ____
The teacher _____ the class to have a more golden time than they had earned.
3. Add a co-ordinating conjunction to this sentence (remember - FANBOYS = co-ordinating. ISAWABUB = subordinating).
I spent all day in the garden _____ it was sunny outside.
4. Add two different suffixes to the root word below.
5. Write out this sentence again, using the correct standard English.
Carol seen all of the videos Miss Brookes has posted.
Don't forget to email your answers across to: email@example.com