Wellbeing challenge number 10
Date: 24th Apr 2020 @ 10:08am
Good morning everyone, another lovely sunny day! I can't wait to get out there in the sun for a bit.
Fot the last day of the week I'm giving you a slightly different wellbeing challenge today and it's something that always makes me feel happy and a bit better if I'm feeling a bit low.
Today's challenge is to do something nice for someone. Here are some ideas below although feel free to do one of your own ideas!
1. Read or tell a story to a younger brother or sister
2. Tidy your room
3. Do a chore or job for someone at home
4. Give someone a compliment
5. Share a toy or some food with someone at home
6. Make someone a present, picture or card
7. Offer to help an adult with the cooking or washing up
8. Write someone a poem or story
9. Tell someone a joke
10. Phone a friend or send them a nice message
See how many of the 10 you can do and remember to let us know what you have done!
I'm going to do some baking for my husband for my good deed and maybe make him a nice dinner as well. In fact, I might go and take him a cup of tea while he's doing his work! :-)
Have a lovely weekend,